Monday, May 18, 2009

April 24th Wedding




Ok, well- I was trying to wait until I got the bouquet photos back from the April 24th wedding that we did. I have a photo of the set up of the ceremony and of the cake, but none of the bouquets that I put together.

For the ceremony, which was at Clovercroft Chapel in Franklin, we rented white folding chairs and tied them with alternating citrine and hot pink satin ties. On the white altar and columns (which were provided by Clovercroft), we added greenery, lighting, and florals. As aisle decor, we lined each side with 5 cylinders and uplit them with green-ish lights and added hot pink rose petals for another pop of color. It was so beautiful!
The cake was also breathtaking! The flowers that were used on the cake are the same that were used for the bouquets.
As soon as I get the photos back, I will get them on here. He is also going to send photos from when we flipped the room into a reception and of the bouquets! It looked great!
Updates from this past weekend's wedding soon... got to upload the video and photos!