Monday, July 27, 2009

Guest Bride Blogger: Christina

The Happy Couple
Gorgeous bride
To get married on the 4th of July, how awesome!
The Wedding Cake
Groom's Cake for Cory
"I absolutely enjoyed working with I Do Weddings. I originally found them while looking for someone to do my cake. When I saw all they had to offer we also booked the photographer and DJ through them. Jennifer was always so helpful and prompt to return emails and phone calls. When I emailed just a couple of weeks before my wedding asking if she could find someone to babysit for the ceremony (we had a number of babies and toddlers attending). She asked how many and her team arrived to do the job. This was a great help to the parents attending the ceremony. I could go on and on about the cake and really not do it justice. There baker did an amazing job taking what I had in my head and going above and beyond to make it happen. All in all I was very satisfied with the service I received and would recommend I Do Weddings to any of my friends getting married in the Murfreesboro/Nashville area." -Christina / July 2009 Bride