Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome Heather J!!

We would like to welcome Heather to the I Do Weddings team. Coming in for an interview as a hairstylist, we ended up hiring her for double duty, 2 positions!! She is an awesome stylist and a super-organized gal! When I saw how organized she was, I asked if she wanted a position as a Coordinator (jokingly) and she said she would LOVE to do that! So, I have hired her as our new Head Coordinator as well as our hairstylist and I think that she will be a huge asset to our team! Welcome, Heather!!

Some of Heather's previous Wedding clients:
(Heather J on the left)

Price list for Wedding Hairstyle/Up-do:

Bride $75

Maids $60

Moms $50

Flower Girls $30

-These prices DO include a consultation (trial-style).

-There will be a discount given to groups with 3 or more members.

-For the artist to stay on site for touch ups, etc- there will be a fee of $10/hour due at the end of the day.