Friday, October 16, 2009

Another glowing review...

Photo courtesy of Meishach Moore Photographers. They were such a joy to work alongside! Please visit their website here: www.meishachmoore.com.

"
I couldn't have been more pleased with I Do Weddings...I used IDW for my cake, service staff, hair and makeup, day of decorating and a 2 week coordinating package as well as all around advice, experience, double checking and quotes. Jennifer was amazing from the very beginning and then at the last minute she brought in two other women who were awesome to work with as well. Everyone was pleased with hair and makeup "it was exactly what I wanted" and "I can't believe she got my hair up but I'm soo glad she did!". I gasped when I personally saw the cake -- it was STUNNING...exactly what I wanted and I'm tempted to unfreeze the top layer now so that I can have some more...I tried every flavor and couldn't decide which was the best. Jennifer saved me on the actual day by taking care of EVERYTHING. I was able to enjoy my day and my friends and she handled it all. She's very flexible, very professional, very experienced, respectful, understanding and most of all she worked with my budget. IDW is great because you can get a package deal for multiple services for the price you'd pay for one service elsewhere and I can guarantee you the quality is far surpassing. I know IDW can do more than what they did for me...I wish I had found them sooner in my wedding planning timeline. It's a no brainer to book these women -- the day was perfectly smooth!" -Jewel Taylor, 9.26.09 Bride